~ Here is my story, told one 'Spunky' moment {and craft} at a time. ~

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More burp cloths under construction!

I sold quit a few of my burp cloths this weekend, and now have the next group (I buy them in packs of 12) under construction.  This is a great time to let me know if you have an idea in mind for a burp cloth, without the extra $2.00 charge for a custom burp cloth.  I also now have these new designs available from Planet Applique:

Planet Applique's Reverse Circle Alphabet; this works wonderfully on onsies, baby caps, etc. 
Yorkie Terrier Puppy ; a very cute puppy (I am seeing several Tissue Cozies in this little guy's future)
Horseshoe; how about this design to go with "Cowboy Up" or "It only takes 8 seconds"?
Reverse Applique Designs; and these are going to be the cutest addition to onsies, and can't you just see a poodle skirt in the making?

Feel free to look at all the designs they have available at Planet Applique.  If you find one that would be perfect for a project you have in mind let me know, and  I will purchase the design to make a creation just for you!

There is a devious plot hatching in my brain.  I have a pair of Mr. Spunky Diva's shorts in my stack of mending to do.  Don't you think that a pair of ratty gym shorts just begs for a Reverse Circle "R"?  I wonder if it would be worth the repercussions.  Most definitely!  Stay tuned for pics...

0 thoughts so far.:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love reading your comments, and enjoy returning the favor {even if it takes me a while to return it, LOL!}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom of two, that fits in reading a book whenever possible! Come see what I am reading and what free eBooks I have found to share with you! ~Kimberlee
back to top

Posts by Category...

1st Monday Sale (1) Accuquilt (3) Affiliate Network (1) Available Designs (4) Awards (1) Ayano (1) Blog Earnings Breakout (2) Blog Freebies (4) Blog How-To Tips (8) Blogoversary (1) Book Reviews (18) BookSneeze (2) Burp Cloths (6) Buttons (5) charity (4) Charity of the Month (1) Children (21) Christian (3) Cleaning (2) Colleen Coble (2) Craft Fair (9) decorating (2) Did it. (1) Disclosure Policy (1) Doggie Edition (1) Easter (4) Ellie Inspired (3) Embroidery Club (2) Etsy Tuesday (13) Etsy/Artfire (22) Fabric (15) Fat Quarter Shop (2) Featured 5 (2) Fiction (2) Five Question Friday (35) Freebie (1) Fundraiser (1) Funny (5) general update (40) Give Away (52) Giveaways (45) Graphics (4) Guest Posts (6) holidays (6) How-To (40) Inspiration (3) iPhone Apps (1) Just Thursday (1) Keyfobs (4) Kimberley Kennedy (1) Link-ups (5) Links (87) Living Simply (7) Mail-Man (1) Making Money On-Line (9) Max Lucado (1) Mega Blog Hop (1) Moda (3) Moda Fresh Flowers Quilt (3) Mug Swap (2) No Fabric Pledge (3) non-fiction (2) Outdoors (1) p2 (13) pattern (3) Photos (13) Pinned it (1) Planner (4) post-its (1) Product Reviews (11) Project (11) Project Posts (11) Quilt Blocks (8) Quilt Challenges (1) quilt-along (12) Quilts (8) Random (2) Ratings (1) Scrapbooking (1) serger projects (3) Sewing (9) Sewing Challenge (9) Siri Mitchell (1) Special Request Items (16) Sponsor Post (2) Stay-Put Towels (21) Sticky Notes (1) SwagBucks (8) Swaps (3) Thrifty (7) Tissue Cozies (6) Treasury Thursday (6) Tuesday Tips (1) Tutorials (16) Tutu Drive (6) Wednesday Weigh-In (3) Weekend Wrap (23) Weight Loss (9) Weight Loss Updates (8) winners (2) Winning Wednesday (1) Wordless Wednesday (7)