Another week has flown by! It is almost October and time for our trip to visit family and friends in WA State. I am very excited, but have a lot to get done this next week, not to mention this weekend! I have been busy with the Etsy store, and have many items just waiting to be listed. The sun has not been keeping up it's part of the bargain this week, and so I am hoping to get some final item photos and do some major listing before our trip. Here are just a couple items I am waiting to get the final pictures of before listing at www.SpunkyDiva.etsy.com .
If you missed this week's guest post, take a moment and check it out! Jen's (from Frugal Invitation) post was on how to make the best use of store coupons. A topic most of us could always use some help with! I am looking for several guest posts to use over the next month. If you have a tutorial or how-to post that you would like to have featured here on The Spunky Diva, send me an e-mail at SpunkyDiva@live.com . I would love to check it out!
I got a rush of inspiration at Thursday's Sewing club. Plus, I picked up suede for the soles of baby boots, a new-to-me fabric remnant, several spools of thread (in my defense they were 50% off), a new blind-hem foot (after my last one literally fell apart, LOL), etc. And now I have got a big weekend in store! I am going to tackle 3 or 4 projects: including my shirt remake, making Ms. Diva a pair of baby boots for the trip to WA, and finally making the butterfly skirt I keep planning. Plus, I need to finish several gifts to that I want to take and give out on our trip. Wish me luck, and check back for pictures!
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)? I would love to have one of those upper class English accents. Like how the royalty talks. Not to thick, but enough to know where I come from. This coming from one that can't ever understand people with thick accents, LOL!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck) Pretty much. I love to take a good nap. However, I have a hard time falling asleep on a plane.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet? I do sit down on the toilet. Sometimes the toilet has not been the cleanest, so I didn't sit, but for the most part I am a sitter.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with? Not sure on this one. Would love to ask Gordon Ramsey about cooking, but... that would be kinda of a waste since everything he answered would most likely be way over my nonexistent cooking level.
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? To an Apologetix concert. One of the funnest concerts I have ever been too! http://apologetix.com/
Linking up with: