It is so good to be back home in Texas! As much fun as Ms. Diva and I had, being back in our own beds has been awesome!!!!! Ms. Diva was a fantastic almost-1-year-old the entire trip. She even went to relatives, and enjoyed playing with children from my old church at a potluck on Sunday. It was very, very nice to have a chance to catch up with old friends and family. My aunt threw Ms. Diva a pre-Birthday Party with the most delicious cupcakes ever! Chocolate with rich chocolate frosting, yum.
Ms. Diva got to feed the ducks at Lake Sammamish, and even got in the water. Of course, that required a quick shower to warm up, LOL! Her new strap covers were very comfortable on the (count them) four flights she was on. Austin to Seattle to Spokanne to Seattle to Austin. She got a good head start on frequent flyer miles!
Here are this week's questions. Enjoy!
1. What do you listen to while driving? KLove, a Christian Rock radio station. I love listening to uplifting stuff when I have a moment, and I don't have to worry about the lyrics ever being crass.
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? As much as I love the weather cooling off, that is also my least favorite thing. Putting away the shorts and tanks is so hard!!!!! I love the heat.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Everything will have a place. Each wall a different (but coordinating) shade of paint. Big front and back porches. Self-mowing lawn. You know... the usual stuff.
4. Would you ever own a minivan? Nope, not ever going to happen. I love my SUV. Will probably need to get a larger one next go round, but definitly not getting a minivan. I love my Mommy Assault Vehicle to much!
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? I try to wash them, but sometimes get stuck wearing them first before washing. Always wierds me out to do it, but if I buy something super cute to wear right away I might not have time to wash and air dry (my preferred method with new clothes) before the event.
Linking up with:
Linking up with: