Friday, December 17, 2010
Five Question Friday - 12/17/2010
1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story? I have regifted in the past, but... no horror stories. Hard to have a horror story when it was a gift basket of soaps that you kinda just send on down the road. I figure no harm no foul. Personally, I would rather have someone regift I give them if it turns out to be the wrong 'type' of gift for them. Then at least they get to use it, LOL!
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year? Yup. I am a horrible pest and secrets just drive me up the wall. Plus, everyone wants to keep the pregnant lady happy, and believe me I am working that angle. I think there are going to be a couple I may not know about, but I am trying not to think about those.
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa? I think my mom will be winning that award this year. Ms. Diva has certainly scored. In the next couple years as Ms. Diva and Ms. T are toddlers I am sure that Santa will win that contest. Right now thought Mr. SD and I can't remember what Ms. Diva is getting, so we are planning on going shopping after Christmas to finish up Ms. Diva's needs/wants (or truthfully our wants for her toys, LOL). The nicest thing about being just over one is that Ms. Diva isn't going to know the difference!
4. What store do you love to by jeans from? Love a good 'ole pair of western jeans from Sheplers. A western wear store in Austin, TX. They do lack a maternity department so I haven't purchased any jeans from there in the last two years though, LOL. So... I guess I can add buying a pair of my favorite jeans (and fitting into them) to my list of Goals for next year.
5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps? We do a big meal that equal Thanksgiving. Left overs are a wonderful thing. Normally we do the mail later in the afternoon, and of course we have a deep fried turkey to go with the meal.
Join the fun and answer these questions too!
Check out my latest How-To: Quick and Easy Custom Ornament
Labels: Five Question Friday