~ Here is my story, told one 'Spunky' moment {and craft} at a time. ~

Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday - 12/3/2010

It is Friday again!  On the one hand I am excited, since I get to go help decorate at Mr. SD's mom's place, but on the other hand I have sew much sewing to get down too!  Mom found several new fabrics for me to make up into Kitchen curtains.  I promised to get them done last weekend, but ended up with a lot of hip pain due to being preggars.  So... I am going to get them done this weekend, and that way she can change out her fun summer kitchen curtain for a wintery snowflake fabric.  I have to admit that the fun summery one is just not cutting it with all the christmas decor in the kitchen/dining room now, LOL!

Here are my 5QF answers.  Remember you can link up too!

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?  I want everyone to have a good holiday.  You know when everything goes smoothly, or at least no one gets their knickers in a knot when it doesn't go perfectly.  I want to create some fun memories that we can remember forever.  I think that family is what makes the holiday, not the gifts.  {Though of course gifts are always welcome!}
2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?  When Santa gave me one custom riding boot, and my parents gave me the other boot.  Here is a picture of me doing a dressage test on Image wearing those boots several years after that Christmas.
 
3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?  I hope that I would be right where I am now.  I love being a parent, I love being in Texas, and I am very content where I am.  It is funny how we can have such grand plans as teenagers on how we are going to change the world, or make a lasting mark.  But, when the future come we begin to realize that our little corner of the world is right where we are meant to be.  Not that I don't wish that Ms. Diva will grow up and change the world, LOL!

4. When do you put up your tree?  A week or so after Thanksgiving.  We don't have room for our tree (yes, we have a 'fake' tree that lives in a box) right now.  So our tree is being used at my parent's house.  We are going to set it up this weekend.  Another thing to add to this weekend's to-do list, LOL!  It will be fun to see how much a one-year-old Ms. Diva will be.  Last year she slept through everything.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?  Christmas of course!




0 thoughts so far.:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love reading your comments, and enjoy returning the favor {even if it takes me a while to return it, LOL!}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom of two, that fits in reading a book whenever possible! Come see what I am reading and what free eBooks I have found to share with you! ~Kimberlee
back to top

Posts by Category...

1st Monday Sale (1) Accuquilt (3) Affiliate Network (1) Available Designs (4) Awards (1) Ayano (1) Blog Earnings Breakout (2) Blog Freebies (4) Blog How-To Tips (8) Blogoversary (1) Book Reviews (18) BookSneeze (2) Burp Cloths (6) Buttons (5) charity (4) Charity of the Month (1) Children (21) Christian (3) Cleaning (2) Colleen Coble (2) Craft Fair (9) decorating (2) Did it. (1) Disclosure Policy (1) Doggie Edition (1) Easter (4) Ellie Inspired (3) Embroidery Club (2) Etsy Tuesday (13) Etsy/Artfire (22) Fabric (15) Fat Quarter Shop (2) Featured 5 (2) Fiction (2) Five Question Friday (35) Freebie (1) Fundraiser (1) Funny (5) general update (40) Give Away (52) Giveaways (45) Graphics (4) Guest Posts (6) holidays (6) How-To (40) Inspiration (3) iPhone Apps (1) Just Thursday (1) Keyfobs (4) Kimberley Kennedy (1) Link-ups (5) Links (87) Living Simply (7) Mail-Man (1) Making Money On-Line (9) Max Lucado (1) Mega Blog Hop (1) Moda (3) Moda Fresh Flowers Quilt (3) Mug Swap (2) No Fabric Pledge (3) non-fiction (2) Outdoors (1) p2 (13) pattern (3) Photos (13) Pinned it (1) Planner (4) post-its (1) Product Reviews (11) Project (11) Project Posts (11) Quilt Blocks (8) Quilt Challenges (1) quilt-along (12) Quilts (8) Random (2) Ratings (1) Scrapbooking (1) serger projects (3) Sewing (9) Sewing Challenge (9) Siri Mitchell (1) Special Request Items (16) Sponsor Post (2) Stay-Put Towels (21) Sticky Notes (1) SwagBucks (8) Swaps (3) Thrifty (7) Tissue Cozies (6) Treasury Thursday (6) Tuesday Tips (1) Tutorials (16) Tutu Drive (6) Wednesday Weigh-In (3) Weekend Wrap (23) Weight Loss (9) Weight Loss Updates (8) winners (2) Winning Wednesday (1) Wordless Wednesday (7)