Spunky Diva accomplishments for 2010:
1) Started this blog.
2) Reached 250 readers/followers (Thank you!)
3) Registered domain names: www.TheSpunkyDiva.com & www.SpunkyDiva.com
4) Got off my duff and did something with my crafts, was a vendor at three local craft fairs and made my sales goals for two of them.
5) Overcame my fear of starting an Esty shop, and achieved 30+ sales since September.
6) Linked up the domain names to direct traffic to the blog and etsy shop.
7) Set up an inventory tracking system for both product and supplies (now to finish getting everything entered in said tracking system, LOL).
Personal accomplishments for 2010:
1) Am still blogging consistently.
2) Am still using my ‘fancy’ sewing machine almost every day. (My mom is still waiting for this to ‘wear off’ so that she can steal it, LOL.)
3) Celebrated my first year of being a mom in October.
4) Celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary in July.
5) Managed to completely crash my husband’s laptop (our ‘family’ computer).
6) Rode my horse at the show grounds in June before taking a break due to 2nd pregnancy.
Welcome to 2011!