It is hard to believe that the first Friday of 2011 is already here!!! I already miss Christmas. With all the family in town, being close to my due date, and all the stuff I have been sewing for The Spunky Diva on Etsy, I fell like I kinda just skipped and hopped right over Christmas this year. I did do more decorating this year than last at the Cottage, but certainly was not a big help in decorating the big house.
We also dealt with Ms. Diva being sick for the first time. Not bad since we made it to fourteen months without her being sick. It was a lot scarier than I thought it would be with her not being herself. Miss raring to go first thing in the morning with no time to cuddle (especially with her mommy), just laid on my chest and didn't even 'talk' to the dogs. Freaky.
She then very helpfully spread her germs. I ended up going down Wednesday, just before my Prenatal visit so my Doctor was able to prescribe anti-nauseous pills (of course keeping those down long enough to help was interesting). Then it hit my parents Thursday morning. I am now waiting to see if Mr. SD becomes a victim too. As I am posting I am working my way through my second PB&J sandwich of the day. I am fairly confident it will stay put, LOL!
Now onto the five questions for this Friday:
1. What is your current favorite book, and why? Currently reading City on Our Knees by Toby Mac. I love Toby Mac's enthusiasm for the Lord, and would love to add some of that to my life this year. Plus I adore his music, and his wife evented horses (the same sport I did growing up).
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? Shamefully no. I really need to get back into that. I haven't been since I moved. It just seems so hard to 'find' one, and make the first appointment. That is actually on my to-do list for after Ms. T comes.
3. What is your worst memory from High School? Don't have one, LOL! I was homeschooled from 7th grade one. So High School rocked for me, I did classes at the local community college.
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? Being a faithful follower of Christ. I want my life to reflect my beliefs, and I want to pass that faith onto my children. There is so much going on in the world today that faith gets lost in the shuffle.
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? I am not very superstitious at all. I jump at noises all the time, LOL, but I don't believe in the buggy man or that Freddy will find me in my dreams.
Here is my favorite Toby Mac song (please note that this does not count the DC Talk songs, LOL):