~ Here is my story, told one 'Spunky' moment {and craft} at a time. ~

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Block 5–P2 Quilt-Along

Week 4 – Fourth Inning

100_0468

I think this block is the one I am most likely to recut and resew.  Not sure what went ‘wrong’, but almost every seam has a wave or bow to it.  It does measure the correct finished size, and I did only used the seam ripper to undo one seam.  But… 

We will just have to wait and see how much time and material I have left at the end, and whether this block still bugs me when I pull it back out to put the quilt together.  My goal with this quilt-along is to finish, not have the perfect quilt.

Here are a couple of my favorites that have been posted to the P2 Quilt-Along Flickr Group:

Daisies Fourth Inning by Pink for Me; Teal and Green Fourth Inning by Nanners; and Orange/Teal/Green Fourth Inning by Nurseli4Aiden {just a few of my favs}

2 comments:

  1. My husband says to tell you that he's been a best friend to a seam rippers for years and feels your pain. I think it looks great.

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, with all those cute little fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love reading your comments, and enjoy returning the favor {even if it takes me a while to return it, LOL!}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom of two, that fits in reading a book whenever possible! Come see what I am reading and what free eBooks I have found to share with you! ~Kimberlee
back to top

Posts by Category...

1st Monday Sale (1) Accuquilt (3) Affiliate Network (1) Available Designs (4) Awards (1) Ayano (1) Blog Earnings Breakout (2) Blog Freebies (4) Blog How-To Tips (8) Blogoversary (1) Book Reviews (18) BookSneeze (2) Burp Cloths (6) Buttons (5) charity (4) Charity of the Month (1) Children (21) Christian (3) Cleaning (2) Colleen Coble (2) Craft Fair (9) decorating (2) Did it. (1) Disclosure Policy (1) Doggie Edition (1) Easter (4) Ellie Inspired (3) Embroidery Club (2) Etsy Tuesday (13) Etsy/Artfire (22) Fabric (15) Fat Quarter Shop (2) Featured 5 (2) Fiction (2) Five Question Friday (35) Freebie (1) Fundraiser (1) Funny (5) general update (40) Give Away (52) Giveaways (45) Graphics (4) Guest Posts (6) holidays (6) How-To (40) Inspiration (3) iPhone Apps (1) Just Thursday (1) Keyfobs (4) Kimberley Kennedy (1) Link-ups (5) Links (87) Living Simply (7) Mail-Man (1) Making Money On-Line (9) Max Lucado (1) Mega Blog Hop (1) Moda (3) Moda Fresh Flowers Quilt (3) Mug Swap (2) No Fabric Pledge (3) non-fiction (2) Outdoors (1) p2 (13) pattern (3) Photos (13) Pinned it (1) Planner (4) post-its (1) Product Reviews (11) Project (11) Project Posts (11) Quilt Blocks (8) Quilt Challenges (1) quilt-along (12) Quilts (8) Random (2) Ratings (1) Scrapbooking (1) serger projects (3) Sewing (9) Sewing Challenge (9) Siri Mitchell (1) Special Request Items (16) Sponsor Post (2) Stay-Put Towels (21) Sticky Notes (1) SwagBucks (8) Swaps (3) Thrifty (7) Tissue Cozies (6) Treasury Thursday (6) Tuesday Tips (1) Tutorials (16) Tutu Drive (6) Wednesday Weigh-In (3) Weekend Wrap (23) Weight Loss (9) Weight Loss Updates (8) winners (2) Winning Wednesday (1) Wordless Wednesday (7)