~ Here is my story, told one 'Spunky' moment {and craft} at a time. ~

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Weigh~In, 4/27/2011

Last Week:  175 lbs; This Week: 173.5 lbs

Since January: 26.5 lbs {mostly baby weight, literally}

Target Weight: 140 lbs; So… 33.5 pounds still to go!

I haven’t gotten any cardio work-outs in since last weigh-in.  The only reason I lost the 1.5 lbs is because I have been doing really well watching my portions, and not eating/drinking anything but water after 6:00 p.m. {or so}.  That has really made a difference.

I have been taking a pre-cooked frozen chicken breast and frozen peas to work for lunch.  I separate the chicken breasts into individual zip-locks, and I put 1cup of peas in a separate zip-lock.  Then in the morning I just have to grab one of each on the way out the door.  Easy, and about as automated as you can get.

My other ‘cheat’ is getting flavored seltzer water from HEB.  Their store brand is wonderfully flavored with 0 Calories, Caffeine Free, and Sodium Free.  This really helps with the afternoon pop/coke cravings.

What have you been doing to keep on-track?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss!!! You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go...I'm trying to lose 10lbs...so I've started portion control this week...and trying to work out...but I did too much yesterday and can hardly walk today. LOL! =) I think it's really awesome that you're willing to share. This is an encouragement to me. Nice to know that you're not alone =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! I weigh in tonight and I had a rough week, so the scale might not be so nice. Oh well, today starts a new Weight Watcher week and that's all I can focus on now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! Baby weight seems to be the hardest to get rid of. Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm trying to lose my baby weight too (almost 4 years later :)). Sounds like it's going great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY YOU!!!

    That awesome.....
    as I am sitting here drinking wine & eating a Slim Jim! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love reading your comments, and enjoy returning the favor {even if it takes me a while to return it, LOL!}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom of two, that fits in reading a book whenever possible! Come see what I am reading and what free eBooks I have found to share with you! ~Kimberlee
back to top

Posts by Category...

1st Monday Sale (1) Accuquilt (3) Affiliate Network (1) Available Designs (4) Awards (1) Ayano (1) Blog Earnings Breakout (2) Blog Freebies (4) Blog How-To Tips (8) Blogoversary (1) Book Reviews (18) BookSneeze (2) Burp Cloths (6) Buttons (5) charity (4) Charity of the Month (1) Children (21) Christian (3) Cleaning (2) Colleen Coble (2) Craft Fair (9) decorating (2) Did it. (1) Disclosure Policy (1) Doggie Edition (1) Easter (4) Ellie Inspired (3) Embroidery Club (2) Etsy Tuesday (13) Etsy/Artfire (22) Fabric (15) Fat Quarter Shop (2) Featured 5 (2) Fiction (2) Five Question Friday (35) Freebie (1) Fundraiser (1) Funny (5) general update (40) Give Away (52) Giveaways (45) Graphics (4) Guest Posts (6) holidays (6) How-To (40) Inspiration (3) iPhone Apps (1) Just Thursday (1) Keyfobs (4) Kimberley Kennedy (1) Link-ups (5) Links (87) Living Simply (7) Mail-Man (1) Making Money On-Line (9) Max Lucado (1) Mega Blog Hop (1) Moda (3) Moda Fresh Flowers Quilt (3) Mug Swap (2) No Fabric Pledge (3) non-fiction (2) Outdoors (1) p2 (13) pattern (3) Photos (13) Pinned it (1) Planner (4) post-its (1) Product Reviews (11) Project (11) Project Posts (11) Quilt Blocks (8) Quilt Challenges (1) quilt-along (12) Quilts (8) Random (2) Ratings (1) Scrapbooking (1) serger projects (3) Sewing (9) Sewing Challenge (9) Siri Mitchell (1) Special Request Items (16) Sponsor Post (2) Stay-Put Towels (21) Sticky Notes (1) SwagBucks (8) Swaps (3) Thrifty (7) Tissue Cozies (6) Treasury Thursday (6) Tuesday Tips (1) Tutorials (16) Tutu Drive (6) Wednesday Weigh-In (3) Weekend Wrap (23) Weight Loss (9) Weight Loss Updates (8) winners (2) Winning Wednesday (1) Wordless Wednesday (7)