~ Here is my story, told one 'Spunky' moment {and craft} at a time. ~

Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday - 7/16/2010

Thank you Lord that it is Friday!!!!!!  Here are my answers for this 5QF.  Check out others' answers by clicking on the button for My Little Life.




1. Do you collect anything?  I tend to collect clutter.  Does that count?  I do have a collection of butterflies that tends to lead the way in the clutter though.  I also tend to collect fabric for my sewing, and embroidery designs too.  One of my goals this year is to do better about using fabric I already have for projects, and not just buy more because I "think" I need it.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.  Only three?  Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, and a young Sean Connery (I would take an old Sean Connery too!).

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?  I had my appendix out in grade school, had a c-section last year, and the interesting scar... I have a scratch on my arm from a sweet, cuddly bunny (not, bunnies truly are the devil incarnate) that even though disinfected and treated still left a ridge of scar tissue.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?  I love wasabi!  There is nothing like the burn of wasabi to clear out your sinuses.  During summer when it is hot I also eat frozen peas and corn.  A healthy snack, but hubby thinks it is the weirdest thing ever.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?  Nope.  I would really like to keep it that way too!  I have seen a lot of damage from wind storms, but we live south of tornado alley so we normally don't have any tornadoes in our area.

3 comments:

  1. Stopped over from 5 Question Friday. I've never heard of anyone eating frozen peas and corn before...May just have to try it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a scratch on my arm for years from a dang bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect clutter too. It also seems to multiply when left alone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love reading your comments, and enjoy returning the favor {even if it takes me a while to return it, LOL!}.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom of two, that fits in reading a book whenever possible! Come see what I am reading and what free eBooks I have found to share with you! ~Kimberlee
back to top

Posts by Category...

1st Monday Sale (1) Accuquilt (3) Affiliate Network (1) Available Designs (4) Awards (1) Ayano (1) Blog Earnings Breakout (2) Blog Freebies (4) Blog How-To Tips (8) Blogoversary (1) Book Reviews (18) BookSneeze (2) Burp Cloths (6) Buttons (5) charity (4) Charity of the Month (1) Children (21) Christian (3) Cleaning (2) Colleen Coble (2) Craft Fair (9) decorating (2) Did it. (1) Disclosure Policy (1) Doggie Edition (1) Easter (4) Ellie Inspired (3) Embroidery Club (2) Etsy Tuesday (13) Etsy/Artfire (22) Fabric (15) Fat Quarter Shop (2) Featured 5 (2) Fiction (2) Five Question Friday (35) Freebie (1) Fundraiser (1) Funny (5) general update (40) Give Away (52) Giveaways (45) Graphics (4) Guest Posts (6) holidays (6) How-To (40) Inspiration (3) iPhone Apps (1) Just Thursday (1) Keyfobs (4) Kimberley Kennedy (1) Link-ups (5) Links (87) Living Simply (7) Mail-Man (1) Making Money On-Line (9) Max Lucado (1) Mega Blog Hop (1) Moda (3) Moda Fresh Flowers Quilt (3) Mug Swap (2) No Fabric Pledge (3) non-fiction (2) Outdoors (1) p2 (13) pattern (3) Photos (13) Pinned it (1) Planner (4) post-its (1) Product Reviews (11) Project (11) Project Posts (11) Quilt Blocks (8) Quilt Challenges (1) quilt-along (12) Quilts (8) Random (2) Ratings (1) Scrapbooking (1) serger projects (3) Sewing (9) Sewing Challenge (9) Siri Mitchell (1) Special Request Items (16) Sponsor Post (2) Stay-Put Towels (21) Sticky Notes (1) SwagBucks (8) Swaps (3) Thrifty (7) Tissue Cozies (6) Treasury Thursday (6) Tuesday Tips (1) Tutorials (16) Tutu Drive (6) Wednesday Weigh-In (3) Weekend Wrap (23) Weight Loss (9) Weight Loss Updates (8) winners (2) Winning Wednesday (1) Wordless Wednesday (7)