Friday the 13th! I feel like I need to go rent a movie, LOL. Here are the Friday Questions from My Little Life. I am filling them out while I have the embroidery machine chugging away at finishing designs on the last four burp clothes of twelve. Remember you can join in the fun, add your answers, and link up at 5QF too!
1. Have you ever visited another country? Yes. My dad and took a trip to Africa, visiting England on layover then Zimbabwe, Tanzania and Kenya. I also made a couple overnight trips into Canada when living outside of Seattle.
2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been? Africa, LOL. Nothing like going to another continent to feel out of place. It is very "English" in a lot of things, and so band-aid versus plaster type things were always happening. Plus, there is a big difference in the foods served.
3. What is your favorite season? I love the heat of Texas during the summer, but I love winter/Christmas as my favorite "season". Nothing like a little cold weather (maybe two weeks at the most, LOL) and Christmas Carols to set the mood.
4. What one song will always cheer you up? Lean on Me, or Shine (by the Newsboys)
5. What Disney character do you resemble most? I wish I was as lovely and pure of heart as one of the Disney princesses, but more likely I more resemble one of the wicked villains. Not a really bad villain, but one that isn't always on the up and up like I should be.
Linking up with...